Monday, July 04, 2005

Changing of Timepieces

That's a picture of my new Nike Triax 50LX watch that I got at sportsbasement over the weekend. This purchase was much overdue since, as you all know, I am now a running maniac and recently have had no idea how long I am running for when running outdoors (an apparent joy). I needed something digital with stopwatch capabilities, but I think my new watch may be even a little too much watch for me. YOWZA - it's got about a million different functions and components. Instead of reading the manual and figuring out how it works, I handed the watch and manual to Forrest and later he showed me how to use it. I'm shameless when it comes to asking for technical assistance.*

*For instance, when I bought my digital camera, I took it out of the box and charged the battery and attempted to play with it, essentially just turning it on and off for two weeks. I tried reading the manual but lost interest and instead waited for 2 weeks until Chester was able to come over and show me how to use it.

No comments: