Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Fuck Baseball

So I am staying at a Radisson hotel off the Katy Freeway and Sam Houston Tollway in Houston, TX as everything in the Westchase District (close to BMC) is all sold out. The hotel isn't bad, it's not great, but it could have been worse. What I can't stand is the sound of a billion kids in the swimming pool outside my room....it's fucking 9pm Houston time, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING STILL AWAKE! Apparently there is a little league baseball group staying here and it's leading to screaming pre-teens and room hijinks. I want to stab myself in the ears in hopes of becoming deaf.

This morning, some idiot parent was knocking on my door saying "housekeeping...do you want some pancakes?" I kept saying through the door that he has the wrong room and to leave me alone but he kept persisting....I then kind of yelled leave me alone and he must have realized he had a non-baseball room and scurried off. There were a bunch of other idiot adults hanging around outside too...as I was watching through the peep-hole. WHY on earth would the fucking hotel people sandwich me in between the baseball people.

No comments: