Tuesday, July 12, 2005

OOTO - Geek Fest

So I'm outtie as of today for the rest of the week at my annual conference. This is the big daddy-o one that Remedy hosts on an annual basis. Last year it was in Washington DC which was cool to visit but miserable in the summer....I mean how can anyone enjoy that kind of intense humidity? To replicate the feeling, I could mummify myself in wet towels and run a marathon in a super hot sauna. This year the event will be in downtown San Jose. hmmm. not quite sure how I feel about that - I look forward to July because that means I get to go somewhere for a week, but not this year. There are definately some pluses to this location (in case we forget anything, we can always drive back to the office) the there are minuses like I just want to get the fuck out of here for a few days. Regardless, I'll be putzing around my old stomping grounds taking customers out to dinner and socializing with business partners. See you over the weekend while I try to rid myself of a compounded hangover :)

No comments: