Thursday, July 07, 2005

Gifts of Aluminum and Tin


Happy Birthday Amazon. I can't believe it's been 10 years already for this online superstore...I freaking love amazon. I used to be wary of online shopping but Amazon is the BEST! They super rock...I just click to order and things always magically appear on my desk! I have a "wish list" problem too...it's basically a running shopping list for me, I need to remember to clear that out soon, since it's roughly 5 pages long right now (nursing my book addiction - I just got 3 more). I can't wait to celebrate more years with Amazon...

I think they should have sold some commemorative items to celebrate the big 10. I looked up anniversary ettiquette online and found that the 10th anniversary is aluminum and tin. Can you imagine Amazon.com logo'ed soda cans??? I would have bought a six pack :)

10th anniversary ettiquette:
  • Traditional gifts are in the theme of Aluminum and Tin
  • Modern gifts are in the theme of Diamond Jewelery
  • Flowers for this anniversary are Daffodils

No comments: