Friday, July 22, 2005

I am so vain

That's my foot in an ugly-ass foam bootie thing. So super ugly. I hurt my foot last weekend at around mile 4 or 5 of my potential 7 mile run....my right foot started hurting to all hell and I had to stop and slowly limp back to the Ferry Building to catch up with Forrest and Coady who had effectively passed me by this point. So for this week I've been limping around all over town...and in airports across multiple states. Finally today I went to the doc and had X-rays. There's no stress fracture, nothing broken...just some "soft tissue" pain. I withheld an immature snicker as I heard the words "soft tissue" uttered but all in all in worked out just fine. I have to wear this stupid bootie thing, ice my foot and take NSAID (ibuprofen or naproxen).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it? Thank goodness I had the wherewithall to do my nails the night before so my feet look non-nasty.