Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm Back

In the land of the living and all things non-geek :) Haven't really slept in 4 days so needless to say I am quite the space cadet. Those of you who I may see today, it's not that I am bored, uninterested or seem depressed....I literally don't have the energy to muster up any semblance of a conversation. My tounge is swollen to the size of a watermelon...as is the case when I don't get enough sleep. Sadly, I wish I had some crazy stories of late night boozing, strip clubs and pub crawls like I had last year but unfortunately moving up in the business world apparently means that I am required to be coherent for meetings during the day. So sad...but ok I guess since my tolerance sucks balls and I am usually pretty drunk after the second glass of wine.

I will have pictures of the geekfest to share later...

I'm trying to be in relax mode right now. Got a massage and facial this morning at Watercourse Way in Palo Alto, then headed up to Nordstrom's Rack in SF where I purchased a new skirt suit in a bright melon color (I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet) and will eventually make it back outside to get a mani/pedi.

Somehow that list of stuff doesn't sound very relaxing....

No comments: