Monday, July 25, 2005

On the Road Again....NYC

Just got into Manhattan late last night. I am currently sitting in my king bed, watching TV and working on my laptop. It's always harder going east because of the time change...I hardly got any sleep last night but forced myself to get up at 6 am and made good use of the hotel gym and breakfast cafe. Sadly, I am not staying here long enough to catch up on my NYC sightseeing....I have yet to go to the Empire State Building or visit the Statue of Liberty and my list of museums to visit has not yet gotten any shorter. Business Travel has a way of keeping you focused on work and not on sightseeing. Regardless, I have seen more states and countries through business travel than I would have if I were left to my own devices....so all in all it's not all bad. Tomorrow is jam packed with an all day seminar and an early evening flight out to Boston so maybe I can get out and explore the city a bit today in between the con calls and work stuff.

No comments: