Tuesday, March 08, 2005

All Hail the Mighty Vagina!


Today is International Women's Day. I guess that's cool, it's meant to celebrate the great achievements by women throughout the years...but if today's so fucking great then as a woman, I deserve the day off.

I was going to say something sexist and rude like "you need a day to celebrate because stupid women need role models" but that's just me being an asshole today. Also, my fraternity house/office had a few choice off color comments to say about it being IWD like buying them lunch and doing their laundry. But in looking over the site, there seem to be some pretty interesting events in other parts of the world like gender training in places like Afghanistan so they stop things like pouring acid over their wives when angry or femail genitalia mutilation.

So, fine, I take back my shitty comment...and I'm apparently very proud to be penis-free.

No comments: