Friday, March 04, 2005

New Balance and Viognier....but does it pair well?

Friday night I picked up Chester from work, took him over to Santana Row to get a haircut and buy some stuff at New Balance. How he spent $300 at New Balance beats me, I mean...they're supposed to be cheaper than "child labor" Nike because they don't accept celebrity endorsements, right? Anyhoo....Chester had a wonderful time making fun of me while in New Balance because of my 'product whore-ed-ness' towards Nike.

Things Chester said to make fun of me...
  • Betty are these shorts 'disco' enough for you?
  • Hey look, there's a pink and black shoe over there...that would totally match my outfit.
  • It says "N" on the shoe, you can pretend it's Nike

Whatever....glad to know I can provide amusement...always here to entertain. Thank you folks, please remember to tip your waitress.

Afterwards we headed up to San Mateo to have dinner at Viognier with Forrest. Mike just started working there so we thought we'd check it out and bust his balls a bit too :)

No comments: