Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Drinking Better Water


I am totally hooked on Vitamin Water from Glaceau. It's a whole lotta yummy goodness... Yes I know it is indulgent yuppiness, but they taste good AND they are low in sugar! They taste like a water downed version of juice, plus I like their packaging and branding (being the marketing whore that I am). I must drink this corporate kool-aid.

Moving On...here are the flavors that I am showcasing for you today from left to right:
  • Balance: Cran-Grapefruit (C + Glucosamine)
  • Essential: Orange-Orange (A-Z)
  • Rescue: Green Tea (B + Chamomile)
  • Revive: Fruit Punch (B + Potassium)
  • Endurance: Peach-Mango (E + Ribose)
BTW - I am totally having trouble finding the Formula 50 flavor.....if you do, please lemme know where so I can pillage their stock :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them too, but they are "lower" in sugar, than say, Snapple, or an equal mass of jolly ranchers, but they're still not "low" in sugar.
I just had to mention that, knowing your penchant for addictive behavior and your blood sugar issues. One Vitamin Water still has about 33 grams of sugar, (that's more than 8 teaspoons, or about as much as a can of regular Coke, which I KNOW you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.)

Malibu Betty said...

Actually...I am looking at my bottle of Vitamin Water right now and it only has 13 grams of sugar.

Full fat coke...yeah..only 1 can when super hung over..totally works

Anonymous said...

That is 13 grams of sugar per serving. That bottle in your hand is 2.5 servings. It's an old trick.

Malibu Betty said...

didn't see that.
but i only have 1 vitamin water per day...usually i dilute it too