Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My New Favorite Thing


Those are the Bose QuietComfort 2 Noise Cancelling Headphones. At $299 a pop, they're not cheap...but I'm wearing them right now (Philip's pair) and I think I'm in love! It blocks out the constant yammering of all my sales people....so I can focus on all my cerebral writing (hahahaha). I'm not writing a disertation or anything but it's difficult to create presentations or write/proofread anything for that matter when you can hear 10 people talking around you all the time. I think I've just found my birthday present to myself this year.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

Have you tried the Bose ones too? I want a side by side comparison before I buy...I was on the Sony site and noticed that the "can style" ones are only $70. I think for these types of headphones I prefer the "can style" since I'm on a plane or at work and I don't wanna hear ANYTHING.

By any chance are these available at the family computer emporium?