Tuesday, March 22, 2005

wasting time at work

Trisha emailed me one of those survey thingies that say "get to know your friends" so I filled it out...then I'm going to fire her for not working and doing bullshit like this...heehee, I hope she doesn't see that my blogger window is open.

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30am - I'm catching up on some sleep
  2. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Keka at the Asian Film Festival in SF
  3. What are your favorite TV shows? Still on air or no? Current: Haven't seen a TV show in awhile...Real World, Food 911 (Tyler Florence is HOT), Good Eats, Smallville, Gilfmore Girls. No longer on air: Sex and the City, Playmakers, X-Files
  4. What did you have for breakfast? FULL bagel, cream cheese, tomato and ham with coffee.
  5. What is your middle name? Sexy Bitch..hahaha...just kidding I don't have one
  6. What is your favorite food? All of it! Sushi, Jake's Pizza, Mediterranean, Mexican...Anything that was alive at one point in time...and sea dwelling food stuffs like fish, oysters, clams, caviar, uh...uh...
  7. What foods do you dislike? not much..don't like chocolate or ice cream.
  8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour Cream and Cheddar...I love my dairy
  9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm super diggin my iPOD playlists right now
  10. What kind of car do you drive? Superpimp G Ride. 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab bitches
  11. Favorite sandwich? I don't like sandwiches...but if I had to pick...a fried egg sandwich on wonder bread with a little mayo
  12. What characteristic do you despise? Ugly, fat people...hahaha...really, they tend to be mean
  13. Favorite item of clothing? my nike workout clothes and my cozy uggs
  14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere where I can have sand between my toes or snow in my hair.
  15. What color is your bathroom? ...actually I don't have my own bathroom..
  16. Favorite brand of clothing? Gap, J Crew, Nike. I like plain clothes and anything with a collar...I'm way toooo preppy
  17. Where would you retire to? a little hut on the beach next to my surfboard (on the outskirts of a golf resort, heehee) i got needs man...
  18. Favorite time of the day? all day....especially dawn because the day is just beginning and full of possibilities
  19. What was your most memorable birthday? shoot homie...all of them. It's a fucking national holiday
  20. Where were you born? Seoul, Korea (the motherland bitches)
  21. Favorite sport to watch? Football or Rugby...for obvious reasons. I am also starting to like boxing...nothing like 2 men beating the shit out of each other
  22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? chesternet - he no longer has time for frivolous minutia like this survey
  23. Person you expect to send it back first? Molly (trish was right - I filled this out first thing)
  24. What fabric detergent do you use? Whatever my parents have, or Woolite Dark
  25. Coke or Pepsi? Diet
  26. Are you a morning person or a night owl? both...so i never get any sleep. i usually get up butt as early bc i'm crazy but i love to stay out late
  27. What is your shoe size? 7.5
  28. Do you have any pets? yes, sam
  29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? no. i'd have to kill you if i told you
  30. What did you want to be when you were little? smart or something....hahaha..just kidding. i think i wanted to be a baby factory..then i decided i didn't want to get fat
  31. Do you have any children? not that i know of..
  32. What's your favorite holiday? my birthday..actually i am a holiday freak..i love all of them
  33. What's your favorite day of the week? All of them
  34. Where do you work? cMango (otherwise known as my ball and chain - I practically live here...good thing we can drink at work)

No comments: