Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Electronically Challenged


Awhile back, Howard Stern announced that he will be moving to Sirius Satellite Radio at the end of his contract this year. That's all fine and dandy because I'm tired of having to listen to a show where 1/2 the content is pre-bleeped. I don't believe those yahoos that think Howard Stern is responsible for the retardation of society....I've been listening to him for roughly 18 years and look at me...I'm a productive, contributing member of society. I want my entertainment to be funny and mindless, since I have to think so much at work (which is more than 9 to 5) so excuse me if my brain needs a break. I find throwing McGriddles at wanna-be strippers funny...

But now I am confused...because I went to the Sirius website to look at their options and I don't really understand what components I am supposed to buy. Anyone know how this satellite radio shit works?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all depend on what you want. Do you want to be able to take you radio out with you to the house or put it in a boombox you go with a Plug and Play unit. If you wan it to stay in the car you get what's called a Sirius Starbase. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to install. Or you can just pay Best Buy 50.00 to do it for you. Hope this help enjoy once you get it.

Malibu Betty said...

Yes and yes. I want it to be something I can take in the car as well as in a boom box. Will I need to get more stuff if I want to play it in another car?