Sunday, March 06, 2005

Pretty Cool Concept

Ladies and Gentlemen....I'd like to introduce you to Nike FREE

Lately I've been running more...most of you know because you've heard me complain about the various aches and pains I've been feeling from all this running. So with a renewed vigor, I am 'energetically' researching new equipment...namely workout shoes and clothes :) I hate shopping but I LOVE to look online at all the types and colors of Nike products available today.

Above is the Nike FREE....the concept is that this shoe simulates what it's like to train barefoot. It helps build up the muscles in your foot (and legs and core) so in the long run you avoid injury. I've heard that many professional athletes train barefoot a few days a week to avoid injuries from their sport. I bought my brother a pair of these awhile back and he seems to like them....I may have to try them out soon.

2 comments:

Malibu Betty said...

whatever. you know i have good taste. you ended up buying the damned shoes i picked out for you...at least i can be open-minded about new balance

Malibu Betty said...

they have other colors you moro