Friday, March 18, 2005

Benihana?

More like Benicrapa. I've been to the place twice and it still sucks (overpriced and shitty food). Although I'd pay that much again just to see:
  1. Francis (secretly metro army man) wearing a pink shirt
  2. My brother ordering the gayest drink possible (his penis became more and more inverted as he sipped his pink beverage, complete with pineapple and cherry - what a vagina)
  3. Dobel drinking unfiltered sake (that strangely resembled male goo) out of a very petite cordial glass
  4. Me fall flat on my ass after taking a picture of the food because I was so drunk I didn't know that my chair had fallen over...hahaha
  5. Jew Ben eating raw fish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or Crapihana

Anonymous said...

Thank you my lovely sister for posting those hurtful words on your blog about my drink and apparel choice. Just because I order a pink drink and sip it while sticking out my pinky, may sexuality is not in question. Just because I buy my jeans so small that if I pooped in my jeans, it would immediately seep out the leg holes, doesn't mean I pack fudge. In the future, I hope you will be a little more considerate of your brother's feelings. I will be emotionally scared for the rest of today. Thank you and good night.

Malibu Betty said...

I'm sorry everyone..for not introducing you to my VERY masculine gay brother