Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Fleming-Ireland Household...new additions


Here are pics of the new furniture at the fleming-ireland compound. I got the joy of visiting my satelite spouse collective last night and well, molly and i got WAY to wasted. Never EVER drink champagne out of pint glasses...it's never a good idea.

But look at the beautiful new coffee table and entertainment hutch. These 2 new pieces match very well with their dark wood stained bar and contrasts nicely to their light wood floor. It was sooo super cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some rock star you are! I was fine. Those flutes are too small, anyway, we need a compromise, like a medium sized glass.

Furniture would look much better if I cleaned the house, perhaps.

Anonymous said...

I would have been fine if I had a snack before I came over....I totally drank on an empty stomach. The rock star in me is totally ashamed right now.

Anonymous said...

true, however as a rock star you should either go into hiding for recovery or play it off like it's no big deal.

i unfortuneately went out into public with my hangover...post projectile vomiting - and went to work...ugh