Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bosses: Every star needs a supporting actor

Trish found this funny article on MSN today (instead of working - she's so fired...hahahaha) I did find it entertaining though..especially when she said that as her boss, I am a #8. bwha ha ha...prepare for world domination!

I'm bummed (but not too bummed) I'm not a #2, although we do have a little Star Wars thing going with the group here where I am Yoda, Greg is Obi Wan and Jason is the young paduan, Skywalker. I convinced her that I could possibly be a bit of a #5 and #10 (especially when I'm stuck babysitting a bunch of drunks)

  1. Andrew Shepherd, "The American President."Friendly, popular but can sometimes make things difficult.
  2. Obi-Wan Kenobi, "Star Wars."Wise, loyal and always there for guidance.
  3. Bill Lumbergh, "Office Space."Evil boss who loves tormenting employees and making them work weekends.
  4. Coach Norman Dale, "Hoosiers."Uses brash, unconventional tactics to motivate to success.
  5. Franklin Hart, "9 to 5.""Sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot."
  6. Katherine Parker, "Working Girl."Back-stabbing boss who steals your ideas and passes them off as her own.
  7. Bernie Lomax, "Weekend at Bernie's."A crook who's out to get rid of you.
  8. Dr. Evil, "Austin Powers"Has two obsessions: himself and total world domination.
  9. Cruella De Vil, "101 Dalmatians"Rich, powerful and so mean she'd kill puppies.
  10. Gordon Gekko, "Wall Street"Unfriendly workaholic who expects the same from you.
What about you?

No comments: