Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Some Drunken Results

So some peeps decided to fill out that lovely "get to know your friends" survey I sent out yesterday...I thought I'd publish some of the select answers because I think they are funny...and this is my blog and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Sam (my bro)
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm a criminal by Sam downloads music illegally
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Nike Shox
19. Favorite time of the day? when i'm sitting eating looking at something funny while being massaged by a silver back gorilla smoking a cigar
22. Favorite sport to watch? Football and Rugby and naked miget jousting
35. Where do you work? on the corner of 1st and Market

Molly
11. What kind of car do you drive? N/A
32. Do you have any children? My mom
35. Where do you work? oooo no, I don't work

Trisha
24. Person you expect to send it back first? Betty
35. Where do you work? In Sunnyvale, CA for at an office resembling Animal House and I love it! Too bad for Mom!

No comments: