Monday, March 14, 2005

Bikini Wax with Some Parkinsons

People are fucking crazy. I'm all for the potential medical benefits of stem cells and research so we can better understand what's doing with all those cells...but these people are nuts. I read an article on MSN about Stem Cell Parlors in Russia...they give injections at beauty salons to also do things like remove cellulite and stuff...hmmmm

Next time I go in for a wax, I'm going to see if they can shoot me up with stem cells to grow some boobs :)

They already have tattoo makeup, botox and now stem cells at beauty parlors...next thing you know, you'll be able to order interchangeable limbs with your haircut. Great for those amputees who want different legs for the warm vs. cold seasons.

1 comment:

Malibu Betty said...

yo. my potential dimply ass is potentially a world crisis